JJC TM-J2 Intervalometer LCD Timer Remote Shutter Cord
The TM timer remote provides a trigger function and can activate the bulb function on. This remote controller is designed to reduce camera shake to an absolute minimum.
The remote has a two stage release button, half-press to focus, fully press to trigger the shutter and take a photo.
For long exposure, press the release button fully and slide it into the locked position. It also can be programmed to function as an intervalometer allows you set self-timer, interval timer, long-exposure timer, and exposure-count setting feature.
The timer can be set anywhere from 1 sec. to 99 hrs., 59 min., 59 sec. The maximum number of exposure is 399 or infinite. In addition, press the LOCK button for 2s will lock the panel to prevent you carelessly stop a running timer. The humanized backlight allows you see the LCD display even in a dark condition.
- It also functions as a timer remote and can be programmed to function as an intervalometer.
- This remote control with an 90cm cord and a self-timer, interval timer, long-exposure timer, and exposure-count setting feature.
- The timer can be set anywhere from 1 sec. to 99 hrs., 59 min., 59 sec. The maximum number of exposure is 399.
- Weight 76g; Real Size 12.1*4.0*2.1cm
- Works with Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark II, E-M1X
- JJC TM-J2 LCD Timer Remote Shutter Cord x 1