- Two stage release button: halfway pressing for auto focus
- Complete pressing takes the picture
- Lock the button for long exposures or continuous shooting
- JJC MA-R Remote Shutter Cord for Fujifilm X30, X70, X100F, X100T, X-A2, X-A3, X-A5, X-A10, X-E2, X-E2S, X-E3, X-H1, X-M1, X-Pro2, XQ1, XQ2, X-T1, X-T2, X-T10, X-T20, X-T30, X-T100, GFX 50R, GFX 50S, GFX100
- Replacement of Fuji Fujifilm RR-90 Remote Control Cable
This JJC MA-R remote switch has a two stage release button, and it will autofocus on a half press of the button and trigger the shutter with a full press.
For long exposures, just press the release button fully and slide it into the locked position.
The shutter will stay open as long as the shutter release button is locked.
To unlock the shutter, just slide the release button back to its original position.
In addition, the unit does not require batteries as it draws its power from the camera. It is a good way to prevent camera shake and a perfect choice for taking long exposure photos.
With the JJC MA Series Camera Remote Switch, you can obtain more high-quality pictures!
Standard Length: 90 cm
Replaces Fujifilm RR-90 Remote Control
Compatibility: Fujifilm X30, X70, X100F, X100T, X-A2, X-A3, X-A5, X-A10, X-E2, X-E2S, X-E3, X-H1, X-M1, X-Pro2, XQ1, XQ2, X-T1, X-T2, X-T10, X-T20, X-T30, X-T100, GFX 50R, GFX 50S, GFX100
Package Dimensions: 6.0 x 2.6 x 0.9 inches