- Frequency:16 Possible Radio Channels over 433MHz ;Multi-function:Trigger your camera wireless or wired. Wireless function supports five modes: single shot, 5 seconds delay shot, 3 continuous shots, unlimited continuous shots and bulb shot. Wired triggering allows you half press to focus, fully press to take photo, and wired triggering works even if the receiver battery is dead or missing.
- Dual-Function Release:Press the transmitter's button half way to focus; press it fully to trigger the shutter
- Delayed Release:The delay function gives you extra time to get into position.
- Long Exposures:With the JM-F2(II) you can control the length of the exposure remotely.
- LED Indicators:Two LED indicators confirm pre-focus and exposure when in the wireless mode.
Details: JJC JM-F2(II) Radio Frequency Wireless Shutter is designed for Sony camera adopts a multi interface. The system works at a 433MHZ frequency and has 16 available channels. In addition, this wireless remote system adopts a technology to allow the transmitter trigger the receiver without direct line of sight up to 30 meters. The JM-F2(II) receiver simply connected to the camera's remote socket by the supplied JJC receiver cable. JM-F2(II) transmitter can trigger the camera shutter at five modes: single shot, 5 seconds delay shot, 3 continuous shots, unlimited continuous shots and bulb shot. The receiver has a 1/4\"-20 tripod mount socket on the bottom, so you can even mount the receiver onto a tripod. Most important, our JM-F2(II) transmitter is able to fire multiple receivers at the same time. The receiver itself with the connecting cable can be used as a Wired Remote Switch, then half press to focus, full press to take a photo. JJC JM-F2(II) replaces Sony MULTI Connector. Compatibility:Compatibility:SONY A58 NEX-3NL A7 A7R A7S A3000 A5000 A6000 HX300 HX50V RX100II RX100IIIJJC
Package Dimensions: 5.6 x 3.1 x 1.3 inches