- Premium aluminum alloy construction is a perfect match to the Sony RX100 VII camera body
- Anti-Slip pads design for better protecting your devices. Offers a more comfortable and secure hold for shooting
- Accesses to battery and memory card without taking off the grip; features a slot for connecting a wrist strap
- Adopts Arca Swiss Type quick release plate design
- ** Pls note: This grip does Not Compatible with other Sony RX100 models****
JJC HG-RX100VII Hand Grip is designed for Sony RX100VII cameras.
It is made of premium aluminium alloy, which is sturdy and durable. This kind of metal construction is also a perfect match to the camera body.
The hand grip is anti-slip and can provide you with a kind of comfortable hand feeling due to the microfiber leather on its surface. After attaching the hand grip to your camera, you will enjoy a more comfortable and secure hold for your shooting.
The large opening on the bottom allows you to remove your battery without taking off the whole grip. It also comes with a speaker hole for easily accessing to your camera speaker.
The bottom of the hand grip adopts Arca Swiss Type quick release plate design, you can mount this hand grip to Arca Swiss System tripods directly. Or your can mount it to other tripods or devices via the 1/4"-20 tripod socket.
Featuring chamfer design, this hand grip will not affect the usage of your fold-out screen.
Moreover, the hand grip features a slot for connecting a wrist strap
Compatible with Sony RX100 VII.
Pls note: This grip does Not Compatible other Sony RX100 models
- Weight（g） 49g
- Full Size 110*30*46.5mm
- Material Aluminium Alloy
- Camera Hand Grip x 1
- Instruction Manual x 1