JJC TM-M Intervalometer LCD Timer Remote Shutter Cord
The TM timer remote provides a trigger function and can activate the bulb function on. This remote controller is designed to reduce camera shake to an absolute minimum.
The remote has a two stage release button, half-press to focus, fully press to trigger the shutter and take a photo.
For long exposure, press the release button fully and slide it into the locked position. It also can be programmed to function as an intervalometer allows you set self-timer, interval timer, long-exposure timer, and exposure-count setting feature.
The timer can be set anywhere from 1 sec. to 99 hrs., 59 min., 59 sec. The maximum number of exposure is 399 or infinite. In addition, press the LOCK button for 2s will lock the panel to prevent you carelessly stop a running timer. The humanized backlight allows you see the LCD display even in a dark condition.
- It also functions as a timer remote and can be programmed to function as an intervalometer.
- This remote control with an 90cm cord and a self-timer, interval timer, long-exposure timer, and exposure-count setting feature.
- The timer can be set anywhere from 1 sec. to 99 hrs., 59 min., 59 sec. The maximum number of exposure is 399.
- Weight 76g; Real Size 12.1*4.0*2.1cm
- Works with Nikon D90 Df D600 D610 D750 D3100 D3200 D3300 D5000 D5100 D5200 D5300 D5500 D5600 D7000 D7100 D7200 D7500 P7700 P7800 P1000 Z5 Z6 Z7 Z6 II Z7 II
- JJC TM-M LCD Timer Remote Shutter Cord x 1