- For use with your Zoom H5 Handy Recorder
- Record, play, stop, pause, fast forward, rewind, and add marks from up to 4.6' (1.4m) away
- Indicator lights show status of record-enabled tracks and blink to indicate signal overload
- Record enable per channel, with the ability to set up stereo pair for external inputs Ideal for preventing handling noise
- The cable neatly wraps around the remote unit for easy transport and storage
Details: The JJC SR-RCH5 Wired Remote Control is designed for the Zoom H5 Handy Recorder. It allows you to control your Zoom H5 from up to 4.6' (1.4m) away, so it prevents handling noise during recording. The remote not only has functions of record, playback, fast forward, rewind and volume control, but also allows you to enable tracks for input. During recording, marks can be added to tracks. A stereo record enable function lets you create a stereo pair when using external stereo microphones, or alternatively each XLR input can be record enabled independently. In addition, during recording and playback, indicator lights of SR-RCH5 show status of record-enabled tracks and blink to indicate signal overload. No batteries are required during operation, and the remote is attached easily to the Zoom H5 recorder. When not in use, just wrap the cable around the remote body for easy transport and storage.
Package Dimensions: 5.6 x 3.4 x 0.9 inches